What is intarsia method in knitting?
Intarsia is a knitting technique used to create patterns with multiple colours. As with the woodworking technique of the same name, fields of different colours and materials appear to be inlaid in one another, fit together like a jigsaw puzzle.
How do you change colors when knitting stripes?
- Drop the First Color and Start the Second.
- Knit the First Stitch With the New Color.
- Knit Across the Row.
- Carry Colors Along the Edges.
- Keep the Carried Yarn Smooth.
- Change Colors Back to the Carried Yarn.
- Weave in the Ends of the Yarn.
What is a Jogless join in knitting?
Knit next round normally but knit last stitch in round (the one that was knitted twice) from the stitch below (with tip of right needle lift the stitch under onto left needle and k2tog – knit the two stitches together). This method can be used in every single round. The color changes are almost invisible.