How do you join another color yarn when knitting?
- Drop the First Color and Start the Second.
- Knit the First Stitch With the New Color.
- Knit Across the Row.
- Carry Colors Along the Edges.
- Keep the Carried Yarn Smooth.
- Change Colors Back to the Carried Yarn.
- Weave in the Ends of the Yarn.
Can you knit with two yarns at once?
Knitting. When it comes to the actual knitting, working with two or more strands at once is exactly the same as knitting with a single strand, though it can feel kind of awkward to start with. Likewise, as you knit each stitch you should be using both strands of yarn to knit each stitch.