How do you hide the end of knitting?
- Start with the wrong side facing you.
- Thread your sewing needle with the yarn tail.
- Insert the needle and yarn under the two strands at the back of your stitches.
- Repeat this for a few stitches.
- Move down a row and work back in the opposite direction to secure your yarn tail.
- Cut the yarn.
How do you alternate colors when knitting in the round?
Here’s how to ADD COLOR ON A CIRCULAR NEEDLE.
- Take your new color and fold it over the left needle, leaving a tail.
- Knit the stitch.
- Knit 3 more stitches with the new color, using the tail to make double stitches.
- Drop what’s left of the tail and continue knitting with the new color to the end of the row.
Can you change yarn in the middle of a row?
To join new yarn in the middle of a row, when about 36 inches of the old yarn remains, work several more stitches with the old yarn, working the stitches over the end of new yarn (shown in double crochet). Then change yarns in stitch as previously explained.