How do you hide the end of knitting?
- Start with the wrong side facing you.
- Thread your sewing needle with the yarn tail.
- Insert the needle and yarn under the two strands at the back of your stitches.
- Repeat this for a few stitches.
- Move down a row and work back in the opposite direction to secure your yarn tail.
- Cut the yarn.
How do you weave in ends in double knitting?
To secure the ends of a yarn change while double knitting, tie the ends together (gasp! yes, tie them together) in a sturdy knot, right at the base of a knit stitch. You’re usually told not to tie yarn ends because knots are visible on the wrong side and can often be felt through the garment.